I downloaded a version of Monopoly for my phone a couple of weeks ago. I’ve always been a fan of the game, but rare was the opportunity to play, mostly because my friends and family didn’t have the thriving competitiveness and stamina required to master the board game. Years later, despite advances in technology, there is still nobody that wants to play, but thanks to said technology, now I can play against my phone. If it hasn’t already been prevalent, I think now it’s quite obvious I have no life.
Anyway, here are a few pieces of Monopoly strategy:
- Never buy Utilities at full price (Electric or Water properties)
- Railroads provide the the most consistent revenue throughout the course of the game. Pick these up first if possible
- The first two properties available (Mediterranean & Blatic) are the worst investments in the game until you can get 4 houses on them.
- Having 3 houses per property on a monopoly provides the best use of your money.
- The most likely rolled number is 7 2 & 12 are the least probable.