Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 26 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I wish I would have played high school football.
2. My first crush was in second grade. It lasted through most of grade school. I have no idea where she is now, but I’m sure whoever she is with is lucky.
3. I enjoy talking to people. Usually, the best part of my week is the afternoon/evening phone conversations. You know who you are.
4. I learned more about people from bartending and DJing than from any classroom.
5. I don’t like hard candy, but I have an weakness for chocolate.
6. There is nothing more interesting to me than conversing with the elderly. They always have good stories, dirty jokes, and life lessons. Plus, they all know about 60 different card games to play and they are never in a hurry.
7. I watched 30-some odd movies during the month of January. Swingers (with Jon Favreau & Vince Vaughn) is one of my favorite all time movies.
8. I skipped 1/8 of my senior year due to excused absences. That has to be a record somewhere.
9. When I was a little kid, Legos were my favorite toy.
10. Since I got back from my little trip in the woods, I have thought about it at least once every day. I miss it a lot, and one day I will go back to finish what I started.
11. I still have the stuffed bear that Tessa Campolieti got me. It is currently sitting on my bed.
12. One of these days, I will learn to cook. Not boiling noodles kind of cook, but really be able to make a good meal.
13. I love to read, but I never know what books are worth opening. Recommendations are appreciated.
14. I wish I would have majored in something different in college.
15. I thing I am much more interesting in person than on paper.
16. I love to play online. I could browse the internet for days.
17. I hate the cold. I enjoy snow on December 24th, December 25th, and maybe December 26th. That’s about it.
18. I am proud of the fact that I was the president of my high school. I wish the rest of life had pep rallies. I would make the signs, or maybe be the mascot.
19. I love having my back scratched and rubbed, and fingers ran through my hair (but not in a creepy way).
20. As a kid, I always thought I wanted to be a comedian. Nightly family dinners were my open-mic time. Making my mom laugh meant it was always a good night.
21. Steak and ice cream are two of my favorite foods. Not together though.
23. One major goal – to truly make a difference in another individual’s life.
24. I like to give flowers. Last month, I gave flowers to the girls who work in the office of my apartment complex, for no other reason than to brighten their day. I hope it did.
25. My friends are my family. Enough said.